Updates

Some things can be explained, some things can't be explained... well I guess this is where I come here to reflect on how I feel to seek for any advices if there are any?

I did a lot of self reflections recently, be it good or bad, be it for personal or for work.. lots of things also happened for the past few months, some good, some not so. But we make the decision on how we want to see things, we decide how we want to feel, except for some where we couldn't control...

Let me just mentioned some things that went well and I was happy of for the past few months:
  1. My sister has finally cleared all her modules!! I'm really proud of her! Studying is not her forte but she has put in a lot of hardwork and I'm really very happy for her. I can't wait for her to start working soon. Hopefully she's able to find a job with a decent pay
  2. My body percentage fat decreased by 4% as compared to last year which I'm really happy about BUT my weight increased which kinds of feels weird? It's like... I don't know how to put it? Like I'm happy but I'm not? But ya, it's good
  3. I've promoted to a more senior level a few months back and that means more job responsibility. With the recent promotion, it comes with great responsibility of course, have to put in more work to move up to the next level!
  4. I was given the opportunity to be transferred to being a BA. I was reluctant to do so initially because of one of the meetings that I've encountered that really scares me off, but eventually I went ahead with this decision.. Of course, there's much more work to be learnt as a BA and communication and presentation is definitely one of them. But of course the process of me making this decision was a tough one as I have to go through a hell lot of thinking process which do kind of scares me sometimes

Now for the not so good part:
  1. One of my friend is going through a tough time... and I really hope that he will become back to himself soon... It's a very long process as I was in that shoes before... he was there when I was at my lowest point and he picked me up... I hope I can do the same for him or at least be there when he needs someone to talk to
  2. As mentioned in my previous post, my dad's side grandparents are no longer around. The house have to be sold... The thought of me really makes me very uncomfortable and sad. I used to go to the house on every weekends to visit them, but now when I go to the house to pack all the stuffs, all the toys that we used to play together with my grandparents, it just brings back so many memories and it really hurts me to see everything go when the house is gone...
  3. I had my health check up recently and to be honest I had the worst blood test experience ever!! It was like super painful as compared to the other blood test that I had and the thing that triggered me was the doctor mentioned that she will apply some cream for me cause it started bruising and that I have to put pressure for 10 mins and remove the bandage after an hour?! I mean?? the previous doctor that I went to only asked me to put pressure fore 5 mins and remove after 15 mins. Something must have went wrong during the process... the next few days, the area where the blood was taken was hurting even when I was moving my arms and the bruise just won't disappear, it took about 5 days or so. Truth to be told, health report mentioned that there's an increased in the potassium and one of the cause was because the muscle breakdown during the process where the blood was taken and I was given another free blood test again... I do hope I won't get the same painful experience again...
  4. Got escalated from my team and they restricted my working hours which is kind of doesn't make sense... I got really angry about that...

So you have it, it's all the goods and the not so good. Life is kind of tough, it throws you some challenges and at times I have to pick myself up and continue... Adulting generally is tough, there's a lot of planning for the future ahead.... but let's just take a step and a time and see how it goes... don't you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog