It's been a long time... Reasons for me coming back to blog was because a lot of emotions piled up...

I just lost my beloved grandma on the 3 Feb 2020, it came as a sudden shock to me.. she was hospitalized on the 17 Feb and discharged on the 24 Feb.. I visited her in the hospital everyday, asked her if she remembers my name and I would so happy that she remembers and said my name correctly. I was happy that she was able to respond to some of the questions that I asked her.. we were also able to celebrate the Chinese New Year together with my grandma.. since then I do notice that she's not too responsive to me... that made me sad... I hold on to her hands, told her who I am hoping that she will call my name again. Every single visit become more heartbreaking for me...
2 Feb was the last time that I saw my grandma... she was significantly weaker.. which brought me to tears...
3 Feb, I received messages from my sister saying that she's not in the good condition according to the helper, helper video called and my dad called an ambulance. Grandma was rushed to the hospital, resuscitation was performed at home and on the way to hospital. At about 5 plus, I received a message from my sister saying that her heart stopped beating... I was shaking in office praying that everything will be fine. I packed my things and eventually rushed off to the hospital... at about 6.20 plus I reach the hospital, still praying that grandma will be fine. Received a call from my dad saying that the doctors called and asked if they were to continued with the resuscitation, given her age and her condition, my dad decided to let it go... I was devastated... doctors also mentioned on the way to the hospital, he heart had already stopped... I cried over the phone with my dad.. I had to relay this piece of news to my mum and sister... it was really difficult for me...
I've seen my grandma for the very last time in the mortuary... it was just too much to take in... I've told her that 你安心的去,没有痛了..
Just to much to take... had to settle a lot of things with the funeral directors, had to ensure that all the brothers agree on certain things before we proceed with the procedures... fights did occur along the way which caused some tension even up till today. This is the last night that grandma will be here with us... I just hope that this tension between them will go away... life is so fragile... do cherish it always... always...

奶奶您走得太突然了,我接受不了... 我的心还是很痛.. 很舍不得... 我们会坚强的。奶奶您没病痛了,您放心的走,去找公公了...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog