Taking in too much?

It's been a very long time... the reason I'm back here to post again because I've been storing a lot of emotions inside me... First of all, I've finally graduated from university and started to enter the workforce. It was quite stressful for me at the start but I sort of gotten used to it. However when I was handled over to take over the work, that's when the real stress kicks in... lots of changes to make, lots of requirements from the clients resulting me to work overtime, becomes very stressful... 
At times like that I kept a lot to myself... it was until when people asked me when I'm okay that I started to tear up... showing my weakness... that was bad... since both of my closest colleagues were out for lunch and I didn't I tried to cool down before they came back...
One of them saw me and came up to me to ask if I'm okay, that's when I tear up again... which makes me feel very vulnerable....
I did talked to him after work in the MRT... I tear up again and he accompanied me all the way to serangoon, which was nice... needed someone there to accompany me... really appreciate all that... I really do... 

During times like this, I kept telling myself to press on and keep moving forward.... :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog