SIster Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday to My Younger Sister!!!!




I went to my father side grandmother house before heading to the Pasir Ris beach to celebrate my sister birthday!!!! :D My dad and I was the last to reach the place as we do not know which bus to take hahas!!! We arrived just in time to cut the cake otherwise the cake would have melted....



Anyway, I had lots of fun there :DD I played Frisbee with my dad, sister and my uncle. My uncle was also there to celebrate my sister birthday :))) I was not good at playing Frisbee at first but after some time, I managed to get the hang of it and so I played with only my dad until my face turned red. I perspire a lot and I feel so sticky!!! However, I got some bruises and some cuts on my ring finger :(( It hurts a lot!! but who cares, I had so much fun!!! Hahas!!!



My eldest sister and I bought a shirt and a short pant for her as birthday present. Hope that she like it :)))



Enjoy your day Peck Hsia and May your Dreams Come True! ~ :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog