Bad luck Bad luck I fall into the drain while searching for the leaves bad luck but I don't know why I felt it funny and laugh out loud just before I had that fall It hurt at first but now it dosen't but it had the buries and where the skin came out I know that disgusting but who ask me not to be careful serve me right .LiQin saw it and I was embarrased because the way I fall is ugly you can see what's inside but luckly I wear a short pants indise it was so painful at that moment . After school I will be having my CO which was HORRIBLE!!! because it was like the sec ones don't know how to play only the upper sec and whay's more the teacher was very strict when teaching but friendly when the lessons was over even the seniors were frighten of them ha ha. Today was a bad day I hope tomorrow will be even better! :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog