Went to Tampinese Mall to but my pants as I mentioned few weeks ago... went in all sort of different shops to try their pants. Some was too big, some too small, some looks like very tight. At last I bought one at 77th street. cost about $36.90 , after 30% discount it was $6.90 for that pants... cheap.. later went to Gaint as my sister wants to buy roller skate which I already have it, she told me that she could teach me if she have a pair. I looking forward for it.. hope I won't fall too much. Tomorrow there will be CCA for me... from 1.30-6.00 if I am not wrong. By the way I have completed my math holiday homework.. hooray for me!
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments