Had lots of fun during CCA... well to tell the truth, it did not go the way I planned.... I missed some of the notes that I am supposed to play.. but I managed to catch up in the later part...had to report to school on the 29 of December to decorate the notice board, banner and also thinking of what designs will be on our Chinese Orchestra shirt next year...Talked with LiQin alot... I also laugh alot... I was being chase by some sort of bee... it's was big and I was running around the store like a insane person ...when I came back...mum told me that dad phone was not working and I help him fixed it. I'm a pro... hahas...
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments