Head down to heartland mall to purchase cashew nuts & more... ate there also... after that, went window shopping... then head home... nothing to do at home ... then I ask my mum permission if I could take out the mike that I used when I was at a very young age. She agreed, I took it out and test it... out of the two, one was working perfectly fine while the other was not... the wire became loosen and you have to adjust it so that when you talk into the mike, you could hear yourself... was fun though... we get to sing some of the tacks... but the songs was very old ... examples: money money money, dancing queen, super trouper and many more.... I sort of like the songs a lot... I will be having CCA tomorrow.. hope it go well...
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments