We had a class chalet at Aloha Loyang Pasir Ris. I thought that it would be a disaster because it was raining in the afternoon. I have actually planned out what I want to do when I got there. I met up with some of my friends first before going to the place together. When we got there, we put our bags down and walk from area 1 to area 3 because I wanted to have some fun at the playground. I played like a mad woman! I ran, climbed, jumped etc. It was totally insane! Two of my friends came along with me but they were afraid to try at first however after I showed them that how it was played, they tried and felt that it was actually very fun and exciting. We spent about two hours at the playground. Then we got thirsty, I saw a machine and wanted to buy a drink it said that it accept a $2 not however, when I insert my $2 note into the machine, the machine reject it. It was very annoying because I was so thirsty that I could drink anything but I did not as you know... The water was obviously dirty... After many unsuccessful attempts, I decided to give up and walked back to the chalet which was quite a long distance. I was dog-tired by the time.... exhausted.... I drank cups and cups of fizzy drinks. It not only quenches my thirst, it also made me full. At about 7 plus, we head to the beach to play (again) we wrote things on the sand and played “I draw you guess" game on the sand. After about 30 minutes, we went back to the chalet. I was totally exhausted.... I rest and waited for the time to pass by then took our bags. However, we were stopped by one of our friends as we had to exchange our gifts. I took a number 9 and got a pretty cute pencil holder. I was quite satisfied with it. We headed for the shuttle bus, took bus 89 and went home. It was really, truly indeed a fun, exciting, insane, tiring and memorable day...
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments