Tired.... woke up at 6 plus because my father woke me up ... at about 7 brought my younger sister to school , then went to exercise,went home,get dressed went to Hougang mall Ya Kun to had breakfast, the bread was delicious, it was crunchy,walked down to my school to buy my secondary 3 books... it was costly $_$ after all that went home. waited until about 2 , brought my younger sister to her new school Punggol Primary School... she did cry when she was asked to go to her new classroom because the parents can't follow their children to the classroom.. she shed tears... after that when it was time to pick her up she told me that she like her school! I felt happy for her... I am very tired now...
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments