Aaaah! raining again have to take the class key and open the door after that waited in the class for Miss Muna to arrived.... Miss Muna told us that we are having the cakes this Wednesday which is to celebrate the January Babies! Yay we are having the cake during the last period. Later is PE lessons and we are instructed to run roundthe school two times . Last week I manged to finished the run at about 9 minuter plus now this time I manged to finished the run at 8 minutes and 40 seconds which i think it is a good timing well bad news is that we have to run three rounds round the school the next week.... Well CA1 test is approaching and Good news is that for the English paper 2 they excluded the summary yay! three cheers! Bad news for paper 1 we are suppose to do a draft and hand up the draft ....well anyway I had been studying for the past few days and I hoped to do well...
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments