Yesterday was the first day of school and my sister wasn't really excited about it because most of her friends were not in the same class as her. After bringing her to school, my mum, eldest sister and I went for a walk in the park. My sister and I packed our bedroom yesterday. The reason? Because there are a whole lots of books and papers on the floor and it was very messy. My parents kept complaining about it long ago and we managed to pack some of the places only because we were chattering away. It was tiring tough. Today we went for a walk in the nearby park. After being with my sister for hours, I just found out that she has a sense of humor. The way she act, she talk it will always make me smile and laugh no matter what. I just don't know why. It just happens. And ya, I found a job at the NTUC where I am supposed to move the goods... Well I am not so sure whether I can manage but I do hope to do it well. The 'O' Level results are coming out in less than a week and I am already having nightmare about my results. I just hope and pray that it would turn out well.
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments