First day of school... boring... there's really nothing to do in school... but what I really hate is that we have to be sited in the school hall to listen to a talk not just once but TWICE! not just one hour but 2 hour! my leg turn numb after that! what's more, our form teacher is Mrs Thia...nobody likes her... that's not all, she teaches us almost all the subject...hate it... school as per normal on Monday... and there's alot of books to bring! Additional Math, Social studies, Chemistry, Values Education etc. My younger sister turn Primary one and guess what? she cried.. I asked her the day before if she would cried she said no..hope she will like her new school..
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments