I am not sure if I am happy today... because it's seem very boring in school ... for the whole day we just watched movies... "The Pirates Of Carribean" and "Charlie and the chocolate factory"... boring.... now we got nothing to do in school....I just can't stand it... but surprising today, our CO form teacher, Madam Goh, wore a long skirt and long sleeves shirt(until her elbow) and carries a handbag to school. well she is a Physical Education teacher and normally PE teachers will be wearing short pants and a tee shirt...i was shock... Well... i walked to school and I did not notice that she was in front of me when i realise that she is my CO form teacher... well.. to tell the truth I would prefer her to wear that than short pant and a tee... she looks beautiful.
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments