Okay, I had my hair cut today. It does not totally change my overall look a lot. Basically, my hair was a little short than before and I did cut my fringe a little. Well... you should know how little I refer to. My fringe ... I would say that it's still long, it still covers my whole face just that the length of my fringe is about the same as my face. Do I regret it. Er... YA! TOTALLY! right after I cut my fringe short! However, after a while I did not regret as much as before. Before I went for my hair cut, I did search the web on what fringe cut should I get because I really don't know and I dare not try out new hairstyle. I came across this Creaclip that I quite like it a lot! I wish I could get one. After watching the videos, I feel tempted to cut bangs. haha. I want this clip so badly!!!
It's been a very long time... the reason I'm back here to post again because I've been storing a lot of emotions inside me... First of all, I've finally graduated from university and started to enter the workforce. It was quite stressful for me at the start but I sort of gotten used to it. However when I was handled over to take over the work, that's when the real stress kicks in... lots of changes to make, lots of requirements from the clients resulting me to work overtime, becomes very stressful... At times like that I kept a lot to myself... it was until when people asked me when I'm okay that I started to tear up... showing my weakness... that was bad... since both of my closest colleagues were out for lunch and I didn't I tried to cool down before they came back... One of them saw me and came up to me to ask if I'm okay, that's when I tear up again... which makes me feel very vulnerable.... I did talked to him after work in the MRT... I ...
Well went to Hougang Mall to buy present for my friends and I spent $30 all my hard earn money!!!then in the afternoon went to Raimi house to do project here are some of the picture that my friend took...
Comments