I finished my English homework this afternoon yeah! and my sister is back from her camping! safe and sound in one piece so happy . The past two days I had been sleeping with my baby sister and when she needs to go to the toilet she had to wake me up which I am getting used to it now. I was tired on the first day because she was shaking my leg to wake me up which give me a shock eventually . Tomorrow will be going to "secret and will be reavel tomorrow if I have the time " and need to pack my bag . And you know what it is wednesday today and it is the first day of the month so we went out to have our lunch and went to NTUC to buy things we did not know that today is so called recycle day so you have to bring your bag we bought tissue and some green apples and end up paying for the plastic bag which is EXPENSIVE!!!! 10 cent for one no matter what size . Next Time I will take note of it on every wednesday not to go out! ha ha
Popular posts from this blog
Anything & Everyting
YO PEOPLE!!! This would be my first post for the month I guess. I have not blog for a long time mainly because I was lazy, forget or was too tired to do so. I was so tired recently that I slept at 10 plus sometimes. Anyway, I'm going to blog whatever that comes to my mind so it's going to be very messy so just bear with me :D Here goes: After 4 weeks of Practical and tutorial, I finally get what I'm going to do for my semester project!!! *Applause* I didn't quite get it in the first place as it was quite vague. It’s like finally I got it!!! Oh ya, I remembered that a few weeks ago when I was on my way home, in the bus, my long sleeves shirt was hooked on the edge of a lady handbag who was trying to sit beside me and I tried to pull my sleeves out which resulted a hole in my sleeves :'( Not long ago, I saw this cute little boy who was sitting opposite me in the bus hitting his mother :'( I felt so sad for his mother. The boy looks like 5-6 yea...
I've have been eating a lot thins few days and I think I am getting fatter.... now I am really afraid of getting back my Math paper because last this Friday Miss Neo told us some of the answer and I am not sure if I have them right or wrong .. I am damn scared now I don't know what to do...not only my math but ALL the subjects...I don't know what to do....
Comments